If you're trying to log into Paragon and receiving an Unsupported Browser error message, see the image below:
and you're using Internet Explorer 9 or 10 as your Internet browser, then you can rest assured that this message is wrong; you do not have an unsupported browser.
LPS, the makers of the NNRMLS' Paragon 5 MLS system says that this message "is due to a non-standard configuration of [your] browser which is directing it to report to Paragon that it is actually an earlier version than it actually is."
The LPS team recommends the steps below to correct this issue:
1. Open Internet Explorer 9 or 10
2. Press ATL + T on your computer keyboard
3. Click on the Compatibility View Settings link from the dropdown menu
4. Make sure that “.paragonrels.com” is not listed in the “Websites you’ve added to Compatibility View,” if it is there remove it by clicking the "Remove" button.
5. Uncheck the option “Display all websites in Compatibility View.”
6. Then click the "Close" button.
*The images in this post were provided by LPS MLS Solutions.